Psychology ClinixApplied Behavior Analysis
can make a
New Behavior Transitions adopts Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to increase skill deficits and decrease maladaptive behaviors while systematically training caregivers on adaptive living skills, and social interactions within the community.
NBT implements small changes to make huge impact of future behaviors. NBT proposes to provide these changes with the adoption of applied behavior analysis techniques to increase parent's knowledge and understanding of working with their child. NBT seek to provide assistance with this by utilizing evidence based principles for
- Comprehensive Parent Education
- Teaching communicative skills to decrease maladaptive behaviors for individuals with limited communication
- Decrease challenging behaviors by using Descriptive ABC analysis a principle of ABA
- provide support within the community(outings to increase independence with skills by teaching coping strategies when
- Tools to increase social interaction (peers, family, friends)by creating goals that target conversational skills with others.
- Create meaningful behavior changes in school, home, community Etc. by understanding the function of the behavior and delivering appropriate consequences.
At NBT skill readiness will help with transitions through all developmental milestones needed for a healthy and balance life style. NBT will provide outside resources and collaborate with other sources to assist in sustaining life long changes needed to transition to more independent living.
New Behavior Transitions
Get in contact with us or Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
latest from NBT blog
Keep up to date with us